Saturday, July 5, 2008

Skunk trap???

If anything can happen, it can happen to my dad. My dad set a coon trap in his garden because it was eating the corn. This morning we got up and he found a skunk inside it with two baby skunks trying to nurse outside the trap. He was stumped on how he was going to get the skunk out of the trap without getting sprayed. My brother, Lewis came to visit at the wrong time. They didn't get spryed, but you could smell the skunk outside. I am so glad I had my camera ready. The funny part is at the end when Dad is chasing the baby skunks with a stick!

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy sure would have liked this!! He sets my trap all the time, catching Reggie who was NOT happy, and a couple of possums. (Can't spell that word)

Leslie said...

That is so funny! I wish skunks didn't stink so bad, because they are really cute. I'll have to call your dad a stinker now!