Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day at the babysitter


Kate spent her first day at the babysitter on Monday. She is staying with Charlotte Morris (Nanny) and her two daughters Kendra and Erica. She seems to like it pretty good. When I went to pick her up on Monday she was laying in the middle of the kitchen table on a pillow and Erica was talking to her. She may get even MORE spoiled, if that is even possible!

As for me, I did fine. I didn't even shed a tear! It really helps when you can feel that comfortable leaving your little one with someone you trust.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

From what I have witnessed, you have the best babysitters! Those little ones in Buzzy's pre-school just love Kendra and her Mom. That Kendra can cook too, so you won't have to worry about Kate ever getting hungry!

mimisboys said...

Do they take older "kids"? I think I just might need some nurturing. I may be a little big for the table tho, but, I can feed myself all that good food!!

Leanne said...

Glad she is doing so good. She is just adorable.