Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kate is ONE!!


Kate's big party was on May 30th. I just can't believe she is one year old! Where has the time gone? She's learning so much and getting so big. Her birthday party was a big success. I had a great time getting ready for the party from making party hats to baking the cake (didn't decorate it though, I have to give credit to my Aunt Doris for that. She did a wonderful job!). Friends and family joined us to celebrate. Kate and I would like to thank everyone who came. You all are the BEST!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

We are so glad that we got to spend Kate's FIRST birthday with her. The cake was soooo cute!!

brandy said...

I really LOVE her birthday outfit!

Loving My Life said...

Wow she has grown so much since you last blogged! She looks like a little girl not so much like a baby anymore, time does fly so fast!