Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shopping

Kate and I went scrapbook shopping in Clarksville Saturday. We went with Leslie, Mimi, Kara, and Henry. This is the view from the back seat in Leslie's Tahoe. Kara and I were stuck in the back of the bus! The car seats were blocking the door, so we had to climb out the back hatch all day! By the end of the day Kara had decided the Tahoe needed 6 doors!
Henry and Kate were the best little babies! They are growing up so fast. They are starting to notice each other when we hold them close together or sit them beside each other. I can't wait until they raise up and try to talk to each other in the car seats! I wonder what they will discuss?


Ok. Here is the water jug that Mimi got me at the gas station. I asked her to get me 2 bottles of water (remember, I am in the back and I don't want to climb out of the hatch). She comes back with one regular bottle of water and this. She said "It was cheaper." It was so funny. I am so glad she was being so thrifty! I am still working on drinking it!

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

You never know when a lot of water is needed. (Small fire, breasts that instantly go dry, dirty hands, etc....) Just don't send me after ALOT of water, I may drag in a water tower!!!

Leslie said...

How dare you make a reference to my chattering! You have to remember MiMi is blond and also over 50!