Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hannah Montana for a day


Recently at school we had to dress up like a famous singer. The only thing I could think of that Kindergarteners would recognize is Hannah Montana. Kate didn't know what to think at first. When I dropped Kate off at the sitter that morning, I was glad no other parents were dropping off their kids when I dropped her off!
When I got to school, I fit right in with the other Hannah Montanas. I was actually Miley Cyrus (the brown hair), but 5 year olds only know her as Hannah. I kind of liked dressing like her. Maybe this will be my new fashion!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

You go girl!!

mimisboys said...

I believe this is the perfect picture for me to keep in my purse in case I run into someone "special". I like the new fashion look!!

Leslie said...

I love your new look! I want to see more of it!

Loving My Life said...

HOw fun!! Morgan loves Hannah Montana.