Monday, October 27, 2008

THANKS Mom and Dad!









Here are some more pictures from the trip to the Mountains. I want to thank Mom and Dad for taking us on such a great trip. It was a great way to get away and relax. I am so thankful to have a wonderful family that supports me so much. No matter what I go through, Mom and Dad are there for me! I love to watch them with Kate. It seems like they are having a ball with her. I just wanted to let them know how much they mean to me and Kate! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I am glad you all had a good trip. Isn't it great to know that your family will always be there for you, no matter what.

I love seeing the pictures of Kate. She is adorable and changing so fast.

Leslie said...

You have very special parents. You and Kate are so blessed to have such a loving and supportive family. Your Mom and Dad will be there for you when no one else is there! Oh yeah, I'll be there too!

Loving My Life said...

Glad you got to get away thats always nice. Looks like Kate is so lucky in the grandparents department!!